Zoltán Németh wrote:
2007. 05. 29, kedd keltezéssel 10.29-kor blueboy ezt írta:
Hi,

I am using tinymce to save news articles with very basic html styling in a database. This works well upto a point but when I get over a certain number of characters and then the 'you have an error in your SQL syntax' error. I am saving in as a LONGBLOB so it should not be a data type mismatch. Any ideas?

I'm almost sure this is an escaping issue. Do you use
mysql_real_escape_string() on the stuff you store in the db?

greets
Zoltán Németh

R.

If the mysql_real_escape_string doesn't solve it (which I think it most likely will), echo out the SQL query its sending and post it here so we can take a look.

Darren