On 6/1/07, Samuel Vogel <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I just tried it with php 5.2.3. Same behavior!

Do you agree that overwriting the value shouldn't be possible with
ini_set() ?

I will file a bug report!

I don't think it should be allowed.
A comment from the ini_set page [1]:
"If you set something using php_admin_value in httpd.conf it is then
not possible to be set the value at runtime, even if it's NOT
PHP_INI_SYSTEM. "

So, I guess it must be a bug.

Tijnema

[1] http://www.php.net/manual/en/function.ini-set.php#30424