Hi, me again. I need to tell you that im completely new in LAMP, so please
don´t get tired with my silly questions :-).

I was able to upload and create thumb images with the same size. But now, I
am realizing that I can´t upload images bigger than 1 MB, I don´t know why.

I load the image through the upload image.php, then I check it with the
check_image.php file, and then, I show the result in the browser with the

 Show image file, but as I told you, only works with files less than 1 mb.
With bigger images, I only get a blank page without any errors.

I think it is a PHP.ini file configuration or something. Can you help me?

Thanks in advance.