Zoltán Németh wrote:
2007. 06. 5, kedd keltezéssel 11.38-kor Darren Whitlen ezt írta:
karthi keyan wrote:
Hi,
Is there any way to print the reason why the query has been failed, like the way MySQL-PHP has mysql_error()? Regards,
KARTHIK.

---------------------------------
 Download prohibited? No problem! CHAT from any browser, without download.
I'm confused, mysql_error() does return the error description from mysql.

Try running this query on one of your databases:

$rs = mysql_query("SELECT non_existant_column WHERE some_column = 1") or die(mysql_error());

Running that will print out the error in the query. (Intended errors heres)

the OP wants something similar to mysql_query for mssql. so mysql_query
won't solve his problem.

greets
Zoltán Németh

Darren

Ah. You failed to mention anything about the mssql part.
Perhaps search google for "mssql error description"? Just an idea...

Other than that, thats my mssql help exhausted.
Darren