If I put an echo into my included file, the echo displays on the screen.

But no results are returned.

However, if I copy the data from my include file and paste it directly into
my page, I get the results.

On 6/6/07, Stut <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Dan Shirah wrote:
> I have error_reporting set to E_ALL and display_errors is set to On.
>
> And no errors are displayed
>
> My code run through as it should...passes my include
statement...displays
> part of the form, but when it gets to a dropdown box that is populated
by
> the database (Which the connection is set in the include) it returns an
> empty drop down and none of the rest of my form is displayed.

Try outputting something in the include file. If that gets displayed
then the problem is most likely that the code you have to get the
dropdown contents is not returning anything.

-Stut