Dan Shirah wrote:
I only added those echo's since we have been trying to figure this out, so I could see how far it was getting before it stopped. When I select "VIew Source", the last line of code is: <SELECT name="credit_card">

Do you have display_errors on and error_reporting to show at least errors and warnings?

If that's the last line output then there's a fatal error in the code right after it, and developing without showing errors and warnings can lead to lengthy and usually pointless discussions on mailing lists.

-Stut