To: "Jim Moseby" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: "'Sukhwinder Singh'" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; <php-general@lists.php.net>
Sent: Saturday, June 09, 2007 5:15 AM
Subject: RE: [PHP] File Upload - post_max_size and upload_max_filesize in GBs

On Thu, June 7, 2007 10:52 am, Jim Moseby wrote:
Rumor has it that uploaded files are stored in memory before being
committed
to disk. If so, the amount of free RAM available to PHP would be the
limit
to the filesize regardless of the ini file settings.

I think you have to go pretty far back in PHP history (in 'net time)
to find that to be true...

Not 100% sure, mind you, but pretty sure.

--
Some people have a "gift" link here.
Know what I want?