After a great deal of swear words, preassure from my boss and numberous tries I
now cry out for help. Can anyone compile a howto on installing pdflib so tha
tit works with php 4.0.5 ? I've tried so many times and neither me or our
sysadmin can manage to make php understand that I really need to get pdflib and
php working together. It's not only giving me headache, it's a real pain.

to compile everything else into or make php use is a like running a hot knife
through butter but this really ticks me off.

--
 php developer / CoreTrek AS        | transvestite, n.:  Someone who likes to
 Sandnes / Rogaland / Norway        | eat, drink, and be Mary.