Tijnema wrote:
I think he means something like on the nvidia driver download page [1]
This is only possible with javascript, you could take a look at the
page I gave to see how they did it ;)
But Javascript != PHP, so if this is what you want, you're on the wrong list...

Tijnema

[1] http://www.nvidia.com/content/drivers/drivers.asp

Honestly, that's overkill. Though elegant, I don't need something like that. Just a drop down that allows one to pick names, and when picked it would update a second drop down (on the same page) with events related to that name. Then one can pick one of those events and hit a submit button to trigger an external script.

--
W | It's not a bug - it's an undocumented feature.