Michelle Konzack wrote:
* Do not Cc: me, because I am on THIS list, if I write here.        *
* Keine Cc: an mich, bin auf DIESER Liste wenn ich hier schreibe.   *
* Ne me mettez pas en Cc:, je suis sur CETTE liste, si j'ecris ici. *

Hello,
I am working again on my PHP Admin interace an need a "tail"
solution in PHP5 to show "fetchmail" and "procmail" in realtime.

Does anyone have done this already and if yes, how?

My ADSL router can do this but it use a crapy JavaScript which can
show only logs UNDER 100 lines since it refresh the whole page
once a second but I need at least the last 500 lines of logfiles.

Greetings
    Michelle Konzack
    Systemadministrator
    Tamay Dogan Network
    Debian GNU/Linux Consultant

read the file, and save the last position you read from in a session. when the page reloads, carry on reading from the saved position.

Darren