On 6/12/07, tedd <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
At 12:42 PM +0100 6/12/07, Stut wrote:
>tedd wrote:
>>At 7:38 PM +0200 6/11/07, Tijnema wrote:
>>>>

>>>Well, if you think this is the uncrackable* solution, create it and
>>>i'll see if I can crack it ;)
>>>
>>>Tijnema
>>>
>>>* I hope you don't mean the same uncrackable as AACS did:
>>>"HD-DVD is uncrackable" ;)
>>

>>As I provided in another post, try cracking this:
>>
>>http://sperling.com/examples/dot-captcha/
>
>I've not written code to do it but that seems pretty simple to me.
>You get the image from circle.php, detect where the circle is -
>pretty simple - and pass those coords through when posting the form.
>Or have I missed something?
>
>-Stut

Oh well, if you put it that way. :-)

No I was talking about his MD5'ing everything. I wanted to see how he
would MD5 that.

Cheers,

tedd

Cracking this is done by the way Stut explained, atleast that's what I
was planning to do, If you place random images on it, I would simply
remove the empty pixels, and get the picture only. Then MD5 sum it.

Tijnema