On Wed, 2007-06-13 at 13:21 +0800, Crayon Shin Chan wrote:
> Not to mention slower, clumsier and more bandwidth hungry than a mailing
> list. It's time you did them a favour and show them that mailing lists
> are nothing to be afraid of.

Absolutely! I couldn't agree more! It is really very difficult to change
mindsets, but if you show people slowly that the world is not so bad,
they tend to work on it better. In Africa, we have massive bandwidth
problems, but in order to address some of these issues, we have to get
people communicating via the path of least resistance first, hence the
need for these types of systems.

This was done as well to give my blog code a bit of a test drive as
well, I had no idea how it would perform with lots of posts too, so I
will also be able to optimize queries etc as the posts fill up.

--Paul

All Email originating from UWC is covered by disclaimer
http://www.uwc.ac.za/portal/uwc2006/content/mail_disclaimer/index.htm