On 6/15/07, Christian Hänsel <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On the weekends, I get to maintain my own websites, do research, satisfy the
needs of my girl, learn new stuff (like JS right now *yikes*)... damned, I
can't wait til September when I get TWO WEEKS OFF :oDDDDD

--
-------------------------------------
I submit my stuff @ weberdev.com

"Jason Pruim" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> You get weekends off? THAT'S IT! I'm calling my union rep!!! Oh  wait.. I
> don't have one... My SMALL 4 person company is joining a  union! :P

net.  The $2400 - $2700 = $900 thing was because I didn't include what
I make with my own companies that are still running.  Otherwise, I'd
be all about that "bank voodoo" myself!

   And making a correction to an earlier post by Daevid, the formula
was printed backwards.  Currently, it's 1GBP ~ 1.9696USD.

--
Daniel P. Brown
[office] (570-) 587-7080 Ext. 272