At 1:08 AM +0100 6/16/07, Stut wrote:
tedd wrote:
At 12:45 PM +0100 6/14/07, Stut wrote:
Hi All,

I've been asked to be a judge in a PHP competition, and I thought I'd let you all know about it. Zend have donated some prizes, including a copy of Zend Studio Professional with 1 year of support, so it's definitely worth entering. It's also quite a fun challenge IMHO.

http://blog.assembleron.com/2007/06/14/php-programming-contest-win-zend-studio/

-Stut

No offense meant to zend, but I consider it a challenge to get the zend-studio professional to work on a virtual host. I bought it a few years back and could never use it.

That would be where the year of support would come in handy.

Worth mentioning I've never had any issues getting it to work, so I don't know what issues you were having but I'm sure Zend would be able to help.

-Stut

Yes, I'm sure it was all my fault in not understanding.

Cheers,

tedd
--
-------