Hi Jim,

> Richard Davey wrote:
>> Hi Jim,
>>
>> Tuesday, June 19, 2007, 5:06:47 PM, you wrote:
>>
>>> DON'T USE SINGLE QUOTES IN YOUR NAME=""  ATTRIBUTE
>>
>> Hate to piss on your bonfire but a single quote is a perfectly valid
>> (if somewhat stupid choice of) character for inclusion in an array key.
>>
>> Cheers,
>>
>> Rich
> in this case, it isn't a valid char.

> Look at his output, you will see that the single quotes are being included in
> the actual value of
> the submitted array.

Read the rest of the thread, specifically the code given by Stut, the
single quote makes bugger-all difference to the comparison I'm afraid,
the problem at hand is much deeper than that.

> Look at the output a little closer...

No need, it's *my* output, and I've been looking at it very closely
for hours now, and believe me quotes aren't the issue (if only it was
that simple a solution)

Cheers,

Rich
--
Zend Certified Engineer
http://www.corephp.co.uk

"Never trust a computer you can't throw out of a window"