I got the function from the web, the implementation I did myself, echo httpSoc...

Maybe I'm not using the function right because I keep getting a fatal error of:
Fatal error: Call to undefined function logEventToTextFile() on line 79

Does it look like I'm implementing the code correctly?

And I tried with GET, I get the same error.

- Daniel