On 6/22/07, Phil Curry <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Oops forgot that part. Yes If I use an ftp client or just command
line ftp I can get the file. That's why I thought it must be my code.

-Phil Curry

And what about the local file? Does PHP has the rights to create the local file?
Does this work:
file_put_contents($destination, "Test string to write");

You could also try to set  $destination to somewhere in /tmp, because
it's 99% guaranteed that PHP has write access there :)

Tijnema

ps. Please don't top post

--
Vote for PHP Color Coding in Gmail! -> http://gpcc.tijnema.info