Hi gang:

I have a client who over the years thought it was great to enter html tags directly into his database via his CMS for display in his web site.

Now, he has a mess with some data being shown one way, when he wants it shown another. Plus, not all the tags are well formed and some are even malformed (i.e., <b ).

So, what to do is the question?

Is there an easy way to scrub the data to remove tags; or is this going to be one of those "change it where you see it" in the CMS; or do I just scrub the data after I extract it from the dB and before displaying it and forget about fixing the dB?

Recommendations and suggestions welcomed.

Cheers,

tedd

--
-------