Mikey wrote:
Hey!

I have been looking through the docs writing test code and am going a little bit mad trying to work this out.

Does anyone know where I can find a definitive list of DOM XML functions that are supported in specific versions of PHP?

I write my code in Zend and it has 5.2.0, so everything works as per the manual but when I try to run on our production environment (5.0.4) then things go very, very wrong. In particular there doesn't seem to be a DOMXPath object.

Failing a list of methods/versions - does anyone know what I can use in lieu of a DOMXPath object?

TIA,

Mikey

Talking of stupid mistakes that get found moments later... I had

$xp = DOMPath ($dom);

Funny how it doesn't work without the new keyword, eh?

lol

Mikey