On 6/26/07, Jim Moseby <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On 6/26/07, Jim Moseby <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > >
> > >     Jim, I didn't get any parse errors when I tested it, it just
> > > output the stuff.  You're right though.... that is what
> they say....
> > >

> > Bah - thwarted (again) by PHP4.  :(
> >

>     How so?  I didn't use any 5th Generation-specific code....

http://us.php.net/try says:

"PHP 5 has an exception model similar to that of other programming
languages...."

I take that to mean that the throw/catch/try stuff is specific to PHP5, no?
Maybe its a cut/paste error?

Yes, defenitly for PHP5 only, to be 100% sure, I tested it on my PHP4
server (parse error) and then run the same server with PHP5 module,
and it says:
"Try again"

Tijnema

--