Hello all,
I am looking for a way to incorporate some simple OCR into a php script. The
user will bulk scan a pile of invoices. I want the php script to look at each
invoice and read a number off the invoice. The image will then be renamed,
and be organized into a directory and the file name will be added to a
database. (all of these steps are straight forward once the number is read.)
I have no problem with a system that requires a special OCR font and/or some
sort of registration mark to help locate the Invoice number. Can anybody tell
me of any tools out there that can do this?
Thanks,
Ray