Janet

-Patrick wrote:
Stut wrote:

I've never known an unsubscribe request to need identity confirmation. Are you sure you're asking the system to unsubscribe you not subscribe you?

I'm really not sure how, or even if it's possible, to escalate this to the next level. I've subscribed and unsubscribed to PHP lists various times with several addresses and have never had any issues.

I call PEBKAC.

-Stut

Yes, I tried every link on that confirmation message when nothing would
work. And I am 110% positive I have used the confirmation-unsubscribe
link. It sends me a message asking if I am sure that I want to UNsubscribe.

Great, I am stuck receiving the email equivalent of spam(since I do not
want to receive it) for the rest of this email address's life. wtf.

-Patrick

--
Janet Valade -- janet.valade.com