On Monday 02 July 2007 16:38:10 Muhammad Hassan Samee wrote:
> hay
> i m a C++ programmer and new to web development with basic knowledge of
> HTML, CSS and j.script now i want to start learning PHP anybody can direct
> me to some good/fast track tutorials \ books  for getting start

Hi,

good/fast track tutorials \ books are isn't. Because you haven't got any HTML,
CSS and Js background. Php was very easy to use (even I can use it) and in
this situation handling php was minor problem (because of your programming
background)

And dealing HTML CSS and JS issues requires knowladge(lots of). Because you
are going to mix up 3 different language (wich all of them having serious
problems with different OS,Browsers,Versions etc) with using php glue.

Also having good html design capability is beyond the language knowladge.

www.webmonkey.com, www.sitepoint.com, www.phpbuilder.net are good point to
start.

Also

"Beatiful web design" one of the best webs site design books also this kind of
books wery hard to find (because most of them try to teach you html tag by
tag).

You may look some other photoshop books for generating images.

And of course practice makes perfect

Regards

Sancar