Ok Jim,

This is what I have so far and I'm still working it out.

$in_list = "".join('',$someArrayList);  // do I really need to concatenate
or separate anything here since my array values will be '7orange50lbs'? //
this is the format I want.

$query_One = "SELECT * FROM shoe WHERE CONCAT(size,color,weight)
IN({$in_list})";    // size, color, weight are my column names
$result = mysql_query($query_One ,$connection) or die("Query failed: ".
mysql_error($connection));
$row = mysql_fetch_array($result);

This is the error I get back from the query:
Query failed: Unknown column '6blue40lbs' in 'where clause'    // where am I
going wrong?
news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]