From: Andrew Hutchings [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, July 04, 2007 10:39 AM
To: php-general@lists.php.net
Subject: Re: [PHP] Re: php security books

In article
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>quickshift
[EMAIL PROTECTED] ("Nathan Nobbe") wrote:

>  ------=_Part_178329_18179255.1183569772294
???
>  this is getting good; i want to know why its *flawed* now too.
???
>  no pressure :)
???

OK, well, for example page 3 of the book suggests making PHP output
errors into Apache's error_log.  To do this on Linux it means PHP
would have to be run as root.

???
Andrew Hutchings - LinuxJedi - http://www.linuxjedi.co.uk/
Windows is the path to the darkside...Windows leads to Blue Screen. Blue
Screen leads to downtime. Downtime leads to suffering...I sense much Windows
in you...