On Thu, July 12, 2007 8:25 am, Karl Schmitt wrote:
> Can someone please help me?
>
> I am new to installing and working with php and webservers.  I am
> using
> IIS 6.
>
> I can not get php to load the ini file.

This line:
Configuration File (php.ini) Path       C:\WINDOWS

tells you that PHP *looked* for the php.ini file in:
C:\WINDOWS

However, it did not FIND php.ini there, as there is no php.ini on the
path name shown.

Therefore, PHP just used the default default values for everything.

You need to copy the php.ini-recommended to C:\WINDOWS and name it
php.ini

You'll then need to restart Apache, errr, IIS, which probably means
reboot the whole machine, knowing Microsoft. :-)

--
Some people have a "gift" link here.
Know what I want?