this will ensure that the variable is a POST var vs a GET var too...

function test()
{
    global $HTTP_POST_VARS;

    echo $HTTP_POST_VARS['login'];

 Chris Lee
 [EMAIL PROTECTED]

""Miguel Ribeiro"" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
9dpgkk$mdb$[EMAIL PROTECTED]">news:9dpgkk$mdb$[EMAIL PROTECTED]...
Hi,

I'm struggling to pass from 3 functions (and one of them have a html form
POST) one simple variable called $login.

Once in the function (that have form with POST) is calling a php3 without
passing the $login (like: common.php3&login='someone') and since the next
function doesn't have any relation with this one (doesn't receive any value
by return) but requires the same variable ($login).

My question and great doubt is:

How can I share $login in several functions... without use or change
(because I don't have access) the PHP configuration environment...

I believe that this could be solve with register_globals var but I don't
know how to do it.

Best Regards,
Miguel