That's UTF-8 Open it in a Unicode File Editor Change it from ANSI to UTF-8
and back to ANSI and then resave and it will go away

On 7/13/07, melz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hello,

I'm new to this newsgroup so I hope this is the right place to ask for
help.

I have a script that starts with the following lines:

Line1: require_once 'config.php';
Line2: require_once 'common.php';
Line3: require_once 'HTTP/Request.php';

However, when I run it on the browser, where line 1-2 is, I'll see the
following output

That's two times

So it only affects both config.php and common.php. I can't seem to
figure out what's wrong with both files (they contain constants and a
couple functions) since it does not affect HTTP_Request (from PEAR) at
all.

I hope that makes sense. Any help is appreciated.
Thanks!

-m.

Phoenix Edge Network L.L.C. - Owner
PHPLogic Development Services – Co-Owner
Anton C. Swartz IV
Based in Indianapolis, IN

"The Opposite of war is not Peace it is Creation."

Don't let sin rule your body. After all, your body is bound to die, so dont
obey its desires or let any part of it become slave to evil. Give yourselves
to God, as people who have been raised from death to life. Make every part
of your body a slavethat pleases God. Don't let sin keep ruling your
lives.You are ruled by God's Kindness and not by the law.
Romans 6:12-14