From: Jack Dempsey [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, May 15, 2001 4:22 PM
To: Altunergil, Oktay; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [PHP] Change 'key' names of an associative array.

have you tried http://www.php.net/manual/en/function.strtoupper.php

-jack

-----Original Message-----
From: Altunergil, Oktay [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, May 15, 2001 4:15 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [PHP] Change 'key' names of an associative array.

I have been trying to convert a MySQL application to Oracle. Oracle needs
the field names to be upper case.
For this reason even if I can fetch the result row, I can't access it by
$row[name] because I have to do
$row[NAME].

Is there a way to change the the key name to upper case, without making a
copy.? (I mean without creating another array key with the same name in
upper case)

Thanks.

Oktay Altunergil