Hey,

Sorry your work was stolen but dont hold your breath waiting for that site to
close down. I have no idea who your publishers are but I _realllly_ doubt they
have more clout than M$, the MPAA, RIAA, SONY, Pixar etc coz they went after
thepiratebay and looked like fools:

http://thepiratebay.org/legal

I *DONT* wish to sound mean but the fact is, your work is going to continue to
be stolen and other than complain, theres little you can do about it...so try
to ignore it and dont let something like this stop you from writing again as i
am sure there are many people out there that would rather get their copy via
legal means, enough to support you anyway.

HTH.

Cheers!

David Powers <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: Crayon Shin Chan wrote:
> What makes you think any of the authors are subscribed to this list?

I am subscribed to this list, and I'm disgusted that somebody posted the
URL to the pirate site. I see that more than 2,000 copies of my "PHP
Solutions: Dynamic Web Design Made Easy" have been downloaded.

Although eBooks are cheaper than the printed version, the royalties to
an author are much higher (no printing, storage, or delivery costs). I'm
not starving, but the loss in revenue is far from trivial, and reduces
the incentive to continue to write.

I have reported the site to my publisher. Even if it's closed down, my
work has already been stolen.

David Powers