While we can point you in the right direction we can't build your project for you. You cover such a wide range of topics it's like you're trying to write a huge project but don't know actually how to use PHP. My recomendation is to go get a good PHP book, there's been a lot of discussion about good books in the newsgroups in the past, and read that. Most of these topics are covered to some extent in a good book.

Also your question is really hard to follow, take a look at this http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html

- Dan

"esimaje juan toritseju" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
hi,
My name is Juan, i need help from you and i will be greatful if you could assist me,i have got an academic project to create a website .Within the page i should create a login session for users ,i will have a database to save designs, i do know how to create the database but, do not know how to create the loggin sessions for users and also use flash in Php to enable a user to select one or more designs to appear on the other also to make a background color for the designs to be placed on,i ought to make it possible for the user to be able to change the background color to see which color suits the design,also make it possible for a user to be able to upload their own designs and make it sharable to other users.I will really appreciate if you will be able to direct me on how to go about this work.Looking forward to hearing from you soon.Thanks