On Fri, July 27, 2007 3:15 pm, Eric Lommatsch wrote:
> We are in the process of configuring PHP version 5.2.3 to run on IIS
> so that
> we can install some PHP applications on this server. When we attempt
> to open
> pages on this server we are getting error messages like "PHP has
> encountered
> an access violation at 019DC4CD" when we try to open pages.
>
> I have done some googling on this error message and  have found a
> number of
> old posts from when PHP 5 was new. Does any have any insight into how
> to fix
> this besides "Don't Use Windows" or "Don't use IIS"?

Follow instructions about backtraces and whatnot here:
http://bugs.php.net

Also check IIS logs, assuming it has them.

You could also try using Apache, just to see if it "helps" or shows
the same problem.  It would take about 5 minutes to install and test.

Okay, make it 7 minutes if you want to edit httpd.conf to Listen to
port 81 so that IIS can keep running unaffected by Apache. :-)

--
Some people have a "gift" link here.
Know what I want?