Hi All,

Apologies for cross posting.

I'm recruiting on behalf of a superb e-commerce set up who is investing
heavily in the next stage of their tech development.

We are looking for an ambitious individual to join the senior management
team who has a good PHP background who will be coming in to manage
development and a revamp of the e-commerce proposition.

The key competencies we are looking for a good LAMP development skill
set, ability to spec out new processes, the ability to lead a team and
think creatively.

The role offers unbelievable potential with a superb bonus structure and
a clear career path to a VP of Engineering role.

Would anyone be interested or know of anyone who would be interested?
I'd be happy to discuss the role in a bit more detail.

We'll be holding interviews in the central London office next week.

Thanks

Matt

Matt Yates

Siena Red Recruitment

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Tel. +44 (0) 207 590 3115

Fax. +44 (0) 207 751 3364

Mob. +44 (0)7989 403324

www.sienared.com <http://www.sienared.com/>

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE.

This email, together with any attachments, is for the exclusive and
confidential use of the addressee(s). Any other distribution, use or
reproduction without the sender's prior consent is unauthorized and
strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please
notify the sender by email immediately and delete the message from your
computer without making any copies.