Dear Eric,

I am an IT Recruiter looking for PHP Developers for an exciting
opportunity in the Las Vegas NV area. I am looking for people really
passionate about PHP technology! The company is a technology innovator
and are known for being the top technology company in Las Vegas. If you
have any interest, I want to talk to you! Don't worry, they are helping
with relocation if you are not in the NV area. I am requiesting your
help, therefore offering a REFERRAL BONUS if you should point someone my
way that is hired. This company is growing, therefore adding more
developers!!! The salary is based on your experience level.

If Las Vegas doesn't work, how about Kansas City or Dallas? Please
contact me for details. I am very excited to speak with you regarding my
opportunities! Thanks for your consideration and I look forward to
speaking with you!

Sincerely,
Denice Fitzgerald

Interested in this job opportunity?
Click here
<http://www.zoominfo.com/Search/JobApply.aspx?t=128&rid=1387376&e=php-ge
[EMAIL PROTECTED]>  to learn more...

Position Title:  PHP Developer
Location:        Las Vegas, NV
Tasks and Responsibilities:

· Develop a particular project from start to finish. Use standard
libraries. Implement changes to keep project in line with overall
technical direction of company.
· Work with other developers to insure compatibility with core libraries
and exposed services.
· Independent worker able to meet deadlines

Skills and Qualifications:

· 3-5 years experience
· College degree in CS preferred, but not required if more than 3 years
experience
· Strong SQL and PHP skills
· Additional languages (C, C++, Perl, Python) beneficial
· Strong understanding of CVS and Subversion
· Must be able to write and debug advanced SQL queries
· Strong understanding of advanced Object Oriented Programming
principles
· Able to solve complex, multi-dimensional problems
· Can produce documentation of concept including flow charts and API
specifications
· Understanding of internet services such as SOAP, XMLRPC, WDDX, etc.
· Understanding of networking protocols such as HTTP, TCP/IP

<http://www.zoominfo.com/Search/JobApply.aspx?t=128&rid=1387376&e=php-ge
[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
..      Keep me informed
<http://www.zoominfo.com/Search/JobApply.aspx?t=64&rid=1387376&e=php-gen
[EMAIL PROTECTED]>  of other relevant opportunities
..      Forward this opportunity
<http://www.zoominfo.com/Search/JobForward.aspx?rid=1387376&e=php-genera
[EMAIL PROTECTED]>  to a friend

This message was sent by:

Allied Global Services
In a dynamic business climate companies must be able to forecast the
human influence on their business accurately in order to achieve a
sustainable return on investment. Our distinctive capabilities have
grown from the understanding that companies need solutions that
cultivate an environment in which people are engaged and empowered to
meet business goals in a repeatable manner.

For more than 40 years, Allied Global Services has been engaged by our
clients to deliver value-based Human Capital, Consulting, and Staff
Augmentation Solutions designed to help companies drive positive
business change.

We view an organization in three parts: "People, Process, and Tools" and
deliver solutions that addresses all three business layers. Our blended
approach has been the proven catalyst for Allied Global Services' growth
over the last four decades.

10901 W. 84th Terrace Suite 100 Lenexa, KS 66214

Allied Global Services respects your online privacy. If you would like
to be removed from future Allied Global Services mailings, you may
unsubscribe by clicking here
<http://www.zoominfo.com/Search/JobOptOut.aspx?rid=1387376&e=php-general
@lists.php.net> .