From: Rahul Sitaram Johari [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Sent: Friday, August 03, 2007 12:47 PM
To: Austin Denyer; PHP
Subject: Re: [PHP] OT- why is network solutions more than godaddy?

Interesting read - although the whole thing is trumpeted upon their policy
"We have the right to terminate a service at any time without any reason" -
Well apparently, Network Solutions and most "Major" Domain Name Service
vendors have a similar policy - so I wouldn't be surprised to see a
"www.networkproblems.com" website one day.

:P