On 8/7/07, Tijnema <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Uhh, do you know which list this is?

I give up..  Is it the one where I get as many [OT] labeled emails as
I do on-topic ones?

People have been asking basic html questions here for (over?) a
decade, and it probably won't stop anytime soon.  Newcomers don't know
it's wrong because they haven't seen anyone be smacked down for it.
So until you can smack someone down in advance, it won't stop.

It's not that big a deal is it?  I mean html discussion isn't nearly
as important as a heated copyright law debate, but then my delete
button works great.

I think you just want something to bitch about.

--
Greg Donald
http://destiney.com/