Hi Richard,

Friday, August 10, 2007, 11:10:21 AM, you wrote:

> This is off topic so feel free to reply off list.

> My question is how much is it reasonable to charge for the following:

> 1. Building a very small website (you can see it here:
>     http://www.cleardebtadvice.co.uk)
> 2. Hosting it for two years
> 3. Providing email accounts as need be
> 4. Probably a days worth of update work

Would you be re-designing the site? (God I hope so)

It's not exactly complex, but I don't know how quickly you can design,
even so I'd be looking at £200 - £250 per day spent on that.

Hosting would be barely anything for such a small site, do you already
have a host you use? If so take their prices, add your mark-up (x2)
and voila.

I'd hope the hosting would include email by default. I'd never charge
extra for this (unless the email requirements were well out of the
ordinary)

A days worth of update work.. see above.

Cheers,

Rich
--
Zend Certified Engineer
http://www.corephp.co.uk

"Never trust a computer you can't throw out of a window"