Brice wrote:
I have a little problem with Soap. I programmed a script which works
well on all server except one. I had an 'HTTP Error : Couldn't open
socket connection to server' Too bad for me it's the main one.

I wonder if  there is a configuration problem? I just saw that socket
is disabled on the main server. Is soap extension needs to enable
socket? Google and php documentation said nothing about that.

Just a guess, but maybe it's slightly within the realms of possibility that the server cannot make a connection to the other server for some network-related reason. Are you sure that server has a route to the server it's trying to talk to? No firewalls in the way? Is the target server working properly?

If you were missing a component required for your code to work PHP would tell you that. The error you're getting simply indicates that it cannot make a connection to the target server.

-Stut

--
http://stut.net/