At 10:21 PM +0930 8/12/07, David Robley wrote:
tedd wrote:

 At this rate, by the time I reach the end of my life, I'll know only
 two sentences, namely "I'm sorry" and "Yes, Dear".

Seems to me you could rather easily condense that to just one sentence with
the same degree of functionality. :-)

Unfortunately, it doesn't work that way. You must keep them in two separate sentences.

For example, if your wife says (and you're not listening as usual) "Do these pants make my butt look big?" Neither answer is going to help much. But, if said separately, you at least have a chance of surviving the ordeal.

Cheers,

tedd

--
-------