On Thu 09 Aug 07 20:11, Simon wrote:
> The dumbest (but still correct) way to do it is a for() loop that
> creates a hidden input with the name/value pair for each variables
> you want.

Might not be as dumb as one thinks: hidden vars are useful when some
misconfigured proxy or round-robin proxy or over-eagre serverside
session-expiry, or bad browser drops session_id cookie. *boom* you're
out. /Us prefer having a balance between sessions and post data: at
least with post data you can view the page and know what to expect when
the page is submitted. Though it is a bit silly posting a whole ecom
trolley contents as hidden vars, probably better to post a single
hidden var that points to a correct data container. (and thats what
sessions are for so if you like chickens you can call it a catch-22).

> I would advise against resending the username/password over and over.
Definately. especially if there is no form of encryption of these
tokens.

--
Eddie.
                  "You may be recognized soon.  Hide."