Bindu Walia wrote:
Hi,
   I am looking for  a way to convert a html page to a jpeg image. The html
page is a file with images and text. Could someone please suggest a method
or point me to any existing work on this?

Keep in mind that any server-side application that can create screenshots will require its own HTML/CSS engine in order to interpret the markup. Gecko would seem to be the way to go but i don't know of any PHP scripts that interface with it. I believe there's been some work done with Java.

Or, if you can install KDE on the server (really not a great idea) you could use kwebdesktop, which uses Konqueror's layout engine to create PNGs (a better choice for this than JPEG, IMO).

brian