Hi, this is my first post to this newsgroup. Does this code look ok or is there
a more clean way of doing this? I am learning. Thank you for reading.
Jason

   if ( !empty($_REQUEST['gender']) )
          {
            $registrationGender=$_REQUEST['gender'];
          }
          else {
                 if (session_is_registered('registrationGender'))
                  {
                   $registrationGender=$_SESSION['registrationGender'];
                   print "you are preregistered as a $registrationGender";
                  }
                  else
                  {
                   print "your gender is unknown, youare assumed to be a male";
                   $registrationGender="male";

        $_SESSION['registrationGender']=$registrationGender;