Hello again;

I have a question about  upload temp dir as defined in php.ini;

I have been working on a project that has registered users, each having
a user space portion of the web site file system. I want them to be
able to upload images and such and have the stuff transfered to their
own user spaces. With one up load temp dir designated, how do I
insure that the uploaded files get to the correct destination?
Or, is it possible to designate more than one up load temp dir in
php.ini. (that would be the best solution)
This situation is not a virtual host environment, but one site that
will be using ssl.
I am using Apache on unix based host and am aware that php
assigns a temp name to files that are uploaded, but if different
users are uploading files concurrently, there could be a confusion
as to where each file should be transfered to.
I do not know where else to look for an answer to this question
at present.
Any knowledgeable response appreciated.
Thanks in advance:
Jeff K.