I'm curious as to how everyone organises and includes their classes in
PHP5.  Let's take a simple example that has 3 classes: customer, order,
and database.  The database class has a base sql db class (I know there
is PDO and other things but this class is already written and working)
and classes that inherit from the base class for dev, test, and prod,
passing the associated logins.  The customer and order will both use the
appropriate database class depending on which environment its in (e.g.,
SalesDevDB, SalesTestDB, SalesProdDB).

I don't want to have to go into the customer and order class code and
change which db class it uses when I move it from dev to test and from
test to prod.  What's the proper way to handle this?  Or am I way off
base?

Thanks.

Regards,

Bruce