On Wed, August 29, 2007 2:03 pm, debussy007 wrote:
> I created a form asking username, password, country, etc.
> On the submit of this form I make a sql connection and update the
> database,
> add the user.
>
> The problem is that whenever the field 'password' is filled in,
> "it" (I don't know what) is asking to confirm the change of the
> password.
>
> I made a printscreen to clarify :
>
> http://matthew16.free.fr/sql.jpg
>
> This is what I get when I try to submit the form and I filled in field
> password.
> The users displayed in the pop-up are the MySQL users.
>
> The php/sql code is the following :
>
> mysql_select_db("mydb", $link) or die(mysql_error());
> $query =
>       "INSERT INTO members
> (username,password,date_of_birth,e_mail,country)
> VALUES ('".
>       $_POST['username']."','".
>       $_POST['password']."','".
>       $_POST['dateofbirth']."','".
>       $_POST['email']."','".
>       $_POST['country']."')";
> $result = mysql_query($query, $link) or die($query . " - " .
> mysql_error());

I believe that browser is configured to "remember" passwords (BAD
IDEA!!!) and is asking you to confirm the change for its local memory.

I am 100% certain that whatever it is, it ain't PHP doing it. :-)

--
Please vote for this great band:
http://acl.mp3.com/feature/soundandjury/?band=COMPANY-OF-THIEVES

Requires email confirmation.
One vote per day per email limit.
Obvious ballot-stuffing will be revoked.