Unfortunately I don't have a choice. I have to be able to handle IE. And IE is caching the page. I can see it in my Temporary Internet Files folder. And the Expiration Date is 3 hours after the file is created. If I delete the file, a new one is created and the Expiration Date is 3 hours after the new file is created.

Charlene