From: "Wagner Garcia Campagner" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hello,

I'm building a web page just like a blog...

Where the user input some information... (name, website and comment)

This information is stored in a file...

And then the page displays it...

When the user access the page the first time, the information is displayed
correct...

After the user submit the information, the page become outdated... without
this last information the user submitted...

Is there a way to tell PHP to reload the page after the user submit the
information, so the page is always updated??

Thanks in advance,
Wagner.

I don't get your fundamental problem. When a user submits a form, the page handling the submission (the PHP script) decides what next to display. Can't you have it display the updated information?

From your subject, I was thinking "xajax". But isn't this basic form
handling?