Chris wrote:

>> Curl won't redirect you, you have to do it.
>> header('Location: http://www.website.org');
>
> But bear in mind that any cookies you've set up with curl will not be
> there when you redirect the client since they're in your cookie jar not
> on the clients machine, so if you're trying to do what I think you're
> trying to do it won't work.
>
> -Stut

Exactly!! And it doesn¹t work!
Stut you¹re absolutely right. I did indeed try the header('Location:
http://www.website.org'); directive in many different ways. When it failed
to work, I realized that the cookies that curl setup are stores in the
cookie jar, not the client browser/machine ­ therefore ­ the redirection
took me to the ³unlogged-in² page, and not the ³logged-in² page of the
website.

So what¹s the work around?

Rahul Sitaram Johari
CEO, Twenty Four Seventy Nine Inc.

W: http://www.rahulsjohari.com
E: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

³I morti non sono piu soli ... The dead are no longer lonely²