Suvarna Damodaran wrote:
Hi,

I think I am having an unusual problem - don't know where I am going wrong.

<?php include 'accesscontrol.php'; ?>
<head>
  <title> Members-Only Page </title>
    content="text/html; charset=iso-8859-1
</head>
<h1>Welcome, <?=$username?>! </h1>

Your meta tag is not closed (the attribute quote isn't even closed).
 content="text/html; charset=iso-8859-1" />

Additionally, don't put spaces around the "=" in your tags.

brian