At 4:01 PM -0400 9/11/07, Jason Pruim wrote:
Son of a Bitch... Soon as I closed that down at line 265 the search now isn't redirecting to edit.php.... Do you debug by hand? Or do you have something that helps you to do that? I've been tearing my hair out for hours trying to find that and I couldn't see it...

Yes, most of us debug by hand -- some of us still have hair.

It would probably help you if you would make your problems small ones and work in smaller incremental steps. It's far easier to debug 10-20 lines than 200-300 lines.

Cheers,

tedd
--
-------